Monday 29 March 2021

The very best action hero one-liners

Action heroes are also great at improvising smart one-liners and so to sum up the best of the best, here is a great list curated by the Actionny review team.

King Leonidas

"This is Sparta!"

Gerard Butler, 300

Harry Callahan

"You've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Clint Eastwood, Dirty Harry

Hauser

"Consider that a divorce"

Arnold Schwarzenegger, Total Recall

President James Marshall

"Get off my plane!"

Harrison Ford, Air Force One

Captain Steven Hiller

"Welcome to earth"

Will Smith, Independence Day

RoboCop

"Dead or alive, you're coming with me"

Peter Weller, RoboCop

Cobra

"You're a disease, and I'm the cure"

Sylvester Stallone, Cobra

Tony Montana

"Say hello to my little friend!"

Al Pacino, Scarface

Lisa

"Hey, terrorist! Terrorise this!"

Kristen Miller, Team America: World Police

Judge Dredd

"I am the LAW!"

Sylvester Stallone, Judge Dredd

The Terminator

"Hasta-la-vista baby!"

Arnold Schwarzenegger, Terminator 2: Judgment Day

John Cutter

"Always bet on black"

Wesley Snipes, Passenger 57

John Matrix

"You know how I said I'll kill you last? I lied"

Arnold Schwarzenegger, Commando

Mason Storm

"I'm gonna take you to the bank, Senator Trent. To the blood bank!"

Steven Seagal, Hard To Kill

Blain

“I ain’t got time to bleed”

Jesse Ventura, Predator

For more action and entertainment content including eBooks and podcasts, check out Actionny.

No comments:

Post a Comment